Tears, fading, color changes are inevitable with photographs. Fortunately, even the most damaged photographs can often be repaired and preserved to their original glory. This service is so much more than just repair. I can add or remove people, change the background, and create many other effects.
Benefits of Digital Restoration
1. Your original image will only be scanned so there is little to no risk of further damage.
2. Unlike hand tinting the original, this method takes a fraction of the time making it far more economical.
3. Unlike the old method, you actually will not be able to tell where the damage was without comparing it to the original.
4. You will have a high resolution file on CD that you can print from or share the file with family and friends at no extra cost.
5. Things like retouching blemishes and other minor corrections in most cases can be completed within 24 hours without a rush charge.
Getting a repair estimate is simple just do one of the following:
1. Take 3 pictures of your photo with your camera phone, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image 1: Detailed image of the damage.
Image 2: The entire front of the photo.
Image 3: The entire back of the photo if not in a frame.
2. We can meet in person and I can give you an estimate.
If the photo you are sending was taken by a professional, then I must have their permission or make every effort to locate them. You need not worry about this as I will determine copyright myself. If you have any information on who took the picture, please include it in your email.
Please do not send wedding or portrait proofs or samples.